Wednesday, June 20, 2012

S is for Salsa

There was one meal I could make and know that Ex would eat it - tacos. One night, I was putting out the salsa, sour cream, lettuce, etc. when Ex came into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and pulled out a new jar of salsa.
                             
We already had two open jars, and I told him I would like to empty those jars before we opened a new one. He said okay and we sat down to eat. Two seconds later, Ex slammed his chair back, stormed into the kitchen, yanked open the refrigerator, and pulled out the new jar of salsa.
                               
He came back to the table and proceeded to scream at me that he could have whatever he wanted and that I had no right to tell him he couldn't have salsa. Then he started sobbing about how he just wanted some salsa. I sat there in total shock. Tried to apologize...I don't remember what happened right after. I think I blocked it from memory. I try not to think about some things. Again, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't make me talk to myself, yo.

Relationships blog Relationships blog Top  blogs