Tuesday, August 28, 2012

F is for Freak

I got a C on my first biochem quiz today. It was awful. There were only eight questions and so, by missing two, that put my grade all the way down to a C. I'm freaking out. I can't start school this way. My academic advisor says that she is happy with my grade and that it was a very hard quiz and I shouldn't worry. She says students typically do better on the tests than they do on quizzes.
                              
Despite what you may think from things written on here, Ex did have good qualities. One of his best was his ability to calm me down and help me see things from a brighter perspective. I tend to think in extremes and that is not very helpful in life. Ex was good at pointing out the positive parts. He was good at getting me to stop freaking out.
                                      
I can't believe I miss Ex. Am I trying to self-sabotage? I want to call him. Ridiculous. No good can come of it. He was so good at being nice when he wanted to be, though. I can't believe this. I've got to stop freaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't make me talk to myself, yo.

Relationships blog Relationships blog Top  blogs