Sunday, November 18, 2012

E is for Exercise

So, I finally went mountain biking today. It was awesome! I had so much fun. I've been scared to go because mountain biking is something I did with Ex. He is the one who taught me that a nice bike makes all the difference in the world. He is the one who showed me that single track is amazing. Ex is the one who would always lead because if I was in front, I would go to fast and he would fall behind.
                       
Ex is the one who would stop right at the apex of the incline, forcing me to stop while still trying to get up the hill. Then he would yell at me for not making it all the way up the hill. Um, you're in the way, fool. Not that I would have ever dared to say something like that. No way.

Anyway, I would have to say that today was one of the best biking days I have had. It was a cool, crisp day, so I was warm but not hot in my long-sleeved biking shirt. There were enough people out to make it safe (if I crashed, someone would come by eventually)  but not so many that it was crowded.
                        
It was just me, my bike, the trees and the rocks. Great day. I  must remember that exercise is my friend.

2 comments:

Don't make me talk to myself, yo.

Relationships blog Relationships blog Top  blogs