Thursday, May 2, 2013

U if for Ufology

Ex and I were making a 13-hour drive to visit my little sister. It was a dark, clear night, and I was driving. Ex wasn't sleeping but, of course, wasn't talking to me, either. All was quiet. And tense.
                                      
Suddenly, there was an extremely bright green light high in the sky. It just lasted a few seconds and then was gone. Ex and I were both very excited and wondered what it was that we had seen. So we listened to After Dark on the radio, and heard other people calling in and talking about the same light.
                                
I will never know what it is that we saw, but I am grateful to that light, whatever it was. It got Ex to talk to me and he forgot to give me the silent treatment for about one hour. It was a nice reprieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't make me talk to myself, yo.

Relationships blog Relationships blog Top  blogs