Sunday, April 28, 2013

T is for Towel

One of the best things (and trust me, there are very few) about being divorced is having a dry towel waiting for me when I come out of the shower. Ex used to drape his towel over mine, causing my towel to soak up the moisture from his.


                                          
Drying off with a wet towel is both impossible and cold. I made the mistake of asking him not to put his towel on mine. That earned me several days of the silent treatment, and, worse, a wetter towel. I think he actually put water on it on purpose after that.
                                      
I didn't make the mistake of asking twice. Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't make me talk to myself, yo.

Relationships blog Relationships blog Top  blogs