Monday, May 27, 2013

Y is for Yawn

All I want to do lately is sleep. I don't have fun doing anything at all, even though things are going pretty well right now. Okay, $23 short of "well". I'm $23 short on rent this month. I can pay it, just have to put some cash that I was trying to save in the bank. Ha! As if I can afford to have savings.
                                         
Funny how I start out with yawning and it turns into a poverty story. That's the way my mind works, though; it just flits from one thought to another with very little rhyme or reason. If I had my way, I would cuddle with my dogs all day and sleep all night. I would never get up except to take care of my dogs. We would go on walks and hang out in the backyard. I wouldn't mind napping in the backyard.

                                  
At work, all I do is yawn. It's crazy. I can sleep 12 hours and still be sleepy. I tried barely sleeping at all, but it makes no difference. I'm just sleepy all of the time. Wishing I was in bed. I wish I was asleep right now. In fact, I think I'll go take a nap before bedtime. *yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't make me talk to myself, yo.

Relationships blog Relationships blog Top  blogs