Saturday, April 5, 2014

V is for Validate

I miss my mom today. Don't really know why, just know that I miss her. I had planned a trip to visit her and my little sister and her family, but had a car wreck right before I was supposed to leave, so that didn't happen. I was told not to drive because I got a concussion. Fine.
                           
So now how long will it be before I see my mom and sister? I'm guessing a long time. They currently live about twelve hours away and are about to move even farther away. I told my therapist that I miss my mom and she said to validate my feelings and that it is okay to miss my mom. Is it, though? I mean, I was in a car wreck, totalled my car and face, and my mom asked me how my car was. Really? Thanks for caring.
                         
I tried to validate my feelings but it feels pretty stupid to miss someone who doesn't give a damn.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Don't make me talk to myself, yo.

Relationships blog Relationships blog Top  blogs