Tuesday, July 8, 2014

E is for Eventually

Eventually, I will not cry at a therapy appointment.
Eventually, I will not need to go to therapy anymore.
Eventually, I will find a job that I like.
 
Eventually, I will succeed at something.
Eventually, I will get to see my little niece again.
Eventually, Jailbird will just be Bird and I will be able to see him again.
                                                                                         
Eventually, I won't remember so many horrible things about Ex.
Eventually, my hair will turn gray.
Eventually, someone will read my book
 
Eventually, I will be able to send money to my mom.
Eventually, my house will be livable.
Eventually, my house will be paid off and it will be all mine.
                                                               
Eventually, I will move.
Eventually, all of this will happen.
Eventually, I will die.

Eventually, I will realize that, in order for the list to happen, the last thing on the list has to happen right where it is - last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't make me talk to myself, yo.

Relationships blog Relationships blog Top  blogs