Thursday, July 5, 2012

V is for Velocity

Ex was a civil engineer. He often told me that he barely graduated and that it was the hardest thing he had ever done. I was always supportive and congratulatory, because I think that getting an engineering degree is no small feat. Keeping an engineering job, apparently, is much harder, but that is another story.
                                    
The first fall we were married, I took a physics class. Ex told me physics was his strongest subject and that he could help me with my homework, which I totally took him up on. Turns out, he couldn't even do the simplest velocity homework at the beginning of the class.
                     
I only asked him for help once because he got so mad that he couldn't do it. He didn't speak to me for about a week afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't make me talk to myself, yo.

Relationships blog Relationships blog Top  blogs