Monday, April 22, 2013

P is for Passion

Which I have lost. I have no zest for life anymore. No passion for anything. Life is a drab, dreary existence. It has been a long time since I have been excited - truly excited - about something. I used to love life. I used to look forward to each day, wondering what new and exciting things the day would bring.

                             
How does one reclaim passion? Where did it go and why? There are very few things I even barely enjoy anymore. I was thinking today that I hate my job. My new job I just got. I hate it already. The problem is, there is nothing I would rather do.

                        
Passion is gone from my life. Ex stole it. Or, rather, drained happiness from my soul. I miss being happy. I miss wanting to be alive. I miss having a purpose. I miss me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't make me talk to myself, yo.

Relationships blog Relationships blog Top  blogs