Saturday, November 9, 2013

G is for Goof

I goofed. Big time. I accidentally went on a date today. How, you might be wondering, does a fairly intelligent person "accidentally" go on a date? Well, because only slightly bright person puts an ad on craigslist, makes plans to meet this random dude on a Friday night, and then homeboy's grandpa gets sick and has to go to the hospital.
            
So dude reschedules for the next afternoon and we met for coffee and then walked around the neighborhood talking, and then we parted ways with a hug. Date. Total date. When it was supposed to be a random hookup. I don't get involved anymore. I don't date. Well, I didn't. Damn it.

What a goof-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't make me talk to myself, yo.

Relationships blog Relationships blog Top  blogs