Thursday, November 14, 2013

I is for Instead

This blog, in case you haven't noticed, is mainly about rotten things that Ex did during our marriage. I started writing them down to get them out and try to start healing. It does help, and I know I'm in a better place than when I first started writing. But the focus has been on the negative stuff.
                     
I was talking to a friend and telling her the story about pecan pie (watch for P to come back around). She looked straight at me and said, "Why did you marry him?"

"Because he was a wonderful boyfriend. I didn't know he was a sociopath until we were married and it was too late."
                  
Instead of focusing on the negative, I'm going to tell stories about before we got married. So you won't think I'm a fool for marrying him. I was, but not as much as it seems. Sociopaths tend to play nice and wear the nice guy mask until they don't need to anymore. I had good reasons to fall in love and marry the man I thought I knew. He kept the charade up for two years and tricked me into loving a lie.
  
 So instead of telling you the bad, I'm going to write the good. For just a bit. "P" may be a good place to switch back. We'll have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't make me talk to myself, yo.

Relationships blog Relationships blog Top  blogs